Hello NorCalSpartan. Here is NorCal Spartan Week 9 Workout of this training cycle. We would love for you to post your questions and workout time to the comment section below. You can also message us on our Facebook page or go there for our past workouts.
Now, if you don’t have any of the equipment needed to complete the workout here are great substitutions:
- Monkey Bars- perform 20 Pulls Ups that you can complete with good form
- Tire Flips- perform barbell or dumbbell deadlifts, 20 Reps at 50% of your 1 Rep Max
- Wall Over Under- 5 Jumping Pull Ups and 10m Army Crawl
- Bucket Brigade- Hugging a heavy plate to your chest for 150m
- Rope Climb- 10 Body Rows or 5 Hinge Rows per Rope Climb
- Sled Pull- 50m Heavy Farmers Carry
You can find videos of many of these movements HERE.
Don’t have a place to train for Spartan or other obstacle course races and you live in the Chico, CA area? Come train with our friends at NorCal Strength and Conditioning. They have Spartan Training classes on Thursdays at 9 AM and 6:30 PM .
Head on over to our Products page to see what we recommend for obstacle course training and racing.