Hello NorCalSpartan. Here is this week’s NorCalSpartan workout. We would love for you to post your questions and workout time to the comment section below. You can also message us on our Facebook page or post your time there.
Now, if you don’t have any of the equipment needed to complete the workout here are great substitutions:
- Monkey Bars- perform 20 Pulls Ups that you can complete with good form
- Tire Flips- perform barbell or dumbbell deadlifts, 20 Reps at 50% of your 1 Rep Max
- Over/Under Walls- perform 10 Jumping Pull Ups
- Tire Drag- perform 50m of Walking Lunges
- Bucket Brigade- Hugging a heavy plate to your chest for 150m
You can find videos of many of these movements HERE.
Don’t have a place to train for Spartan or other obstacle course races? Come train with our friends at NorCal Strength and Conditioning. They have Spartan Training classes on Thursdays at 9 AM and 6:30 PM .
Head on over to our Products page to see what we recommend for obstacle course training and racing.